Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mike Dooley - Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You! Honest Review

Wow-saa! Dreams do come true!,
Dreams Come True All... They Need Is You! by Mike Dooley
Mike Dooley - Dreams Come True... All They Need Is You!
A wonderful story for kids of all ages and an amazing presentation of Mike Dooley's "Thoughts Become Things" concept for children. Beautifully illustrated, this book exceeded all of my expectations when they arrived yesterday in the mail. Only one day after hitting the shelves, I had my book in hand. I bought 6... one for my grandboys, one for each of my youngest niece and nephew, one for my oldest nephew's unborn child, one for my cousin's unborn child and one... just for ME! I know that I deserve the best and so do each of these children. Thank you Mike for bringing this dream to fruition. It is an awesome adventure for every child to read. May your blessings continue to flow... Kris  

By
Cre8iveReality-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts